The copyright owner and licensor of the web services that you access through this site is Atlas of Giving LLC, a Texas Corporation with principal business offices located 6301 Gaston Ave, Suite 715, Dallas, Texas 75214 (“Atlas”). This Web Service Access Agreement License is a binding legal agreement between the individual or the corporation accessing the service (“User”) and Atlas.
Atlas acknowledges that it is the copyright owner to the data distributed through the Atlas of Giving (the “Data”) and/or has legal rights to distribute this data.
- Atlas grants you (“User”) a non-exclusive license to access the Atlas of Giving subject to your compliance with these terms.
- User acknowledges and agrees that Atlas retains all copyrights and other proprietary rights in and to the Atlas of Giving and the Data.
- Distribution of any Atlas of Giving data and information without express written permission is prohibited.
- The Atlas of Giving ™ forecasts are provided for informational purposes only.
- Atlas disclaims any and all warranties, whether express or implied, including (without limitation) any warranties of application for a specific purpose.
- User may not redistribute or resell the content of the Atlas of Giving.
- User may not make illegal use of the Service or use it for purposes which are other than those intended by Atlas.
- User may not interfere with anyone else who is a user of the Service in their use of any Atlas product.
- User must follow U.S. laws regarding transmitting data. User must not attempt to gain access to other computer systems.
- Atlas will provide the following support under this agreement:
- Email support regarding operation and use of the Atlas of Giving is available during normal business hours (8:30AM to 5:00PM CST). The address for email support is email@example.com.
- User may receive occasional emails from the Atlas of Giving containing announcements or special offers.
- Atlas reserves the right to change the amount of the access fees at any time. Changes to access fees shall not apply to any pre-paid membership periods.
- User may terminate paid access for Atlas Pro at any time by calling 1-877-414-0078. Electronically transmitted requests for termination will not be honored.
- Atlas can terminate this agreement for any reason by giving User thirty (30) days notice in writing.
- The warranty for the service is limited to User’s access fee.
- ATLAS OF GIVING LLC HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATIVE TO FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTIBILITY. LICENSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INJURIES OR LIABILITIES CAUSED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES.
- This agreement shall be interpreted under the laws of the State of Texas.
- Atlas’ failure to enforce this agreement shall not be construed as amending this agreement or waiving any of Atlas’ rights.